Current Job Opportunities
Do you love to meet new people and do something different every day? Then you would LOVE working on this team! We are real estate investors with a growing portfolio of properties. We need boots on the ground and we need to fill the position of property coordinator right now in Barrie/ Orillia!
Location: Barrie/ Orillia
Type: Flexible, Part-time, on-call Contract Position
Compensation: Competitive in accordance to experience and industry standard.
Job Description: Property Coordinator: Ensuring our properties and tenants are being give the attention they require.
- Coordinating with prospective clients from all ad platforms and scheduling showings for our 25 units & growing
- Promptly return all their calls, emails and texts to uphold our standard of client service
- Work with the clients to show them properties in a timely manner and provide outstanding customer service
- Keep us informed on all client communications and developments (copied on all emails & update notes in CRM)
- Communicate with the existing tenants and providing prompt response
- Coordinate with vendors and schedule service calls and repairs
- Ability to address to minor repairs
Property Coordinator Skills and Qualities :
- Responsiveness within a 12-24 hour period
- Action Oriented and ambitious in nature
- Outstanding customer service
- Honesty & Integrity
- Excellent written & oral skills
- Showing and leasing experience
- Knowledge of property management, property maintenance, residency tenant act in Ontario and Landlord Tenant Board
- High School diploma, GED, or equivalent required
- At least 2 years of experience in marketing, promotions, or customer service
- Experience handling or managing rental properties
- Familiarity with the rental process in Ontario
- Very proficient with office software, Outlook, FB Marketplace systems
- Valid G Drivers license and a vehicle
*Please note you will be provided training for this role.
How to Apply:
To apply, please send your resume and/or cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org . We are looking to fill the position immediately so, resumes will be screened as they arrive.